Exabytes beginner

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Let's enter my garden


I'm gonna share with you the current garden that i just setup ... not even half year. Yepp... we just move to a new house and i decided to start this blog because i want to keep track of all my plants properly (actually i have a database of it) and share with you guys about my plants.The new house that we move in is not that big. the lot size is 20' X 35 and the land area is 20' X 70'. It's an intermediate unit, left me a very limited space to start my masterpiece...:) . This is how it looks like when i first plant it with the taiwan grass. for cost saving i just bought 2 2'X1' pieces and cut it into smaller retangle and spread it over to cover the 10' X 30' area. It did not look nice but as I prefer to see things grow, that should be enough for the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment