Exabytes beginner

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The rooftop vegetable garden

I'm thinking of growing my own vegetable.something easy to grow like pak choy or sawi or spinach(bayam). I've a lot of seed that i used to sell through my webpage (melur.com). So why not i start my own vegetable garden. But i need a space. I dont want to sacrifice the yard just for the vegetable but the backyard is to small and i cannot grow anything there.

The only choice is on the roof of the porch.It can be access through the master bedroom , through the balcony.it's roof again....hmmm... so i need to find something light and suitable for roof top garden. I just transplanted it this afternoon after sowing it in the sowing tray for the past 2 weeks.

i'll tell you more once the plant grow....

No comments:

Post a Comment