Exabytes beginner

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mama's exam day and Syazwani's birthday

So Fuhhh... the most challenging semester has end for me... now i know how it feel when we're pregnant while trying to obtain our Msc part time and at the same time was given a department to handle at work...Damn tiring mannnn.... Luckily one thing has over... today is my exam day for this semester and uhhh... i dont know how the result will be but im glad its over... yeay...


speaking about my master... it's an ashame to me actually. this is my 3rd attemp. the first one was in 2002 i guess....i enrolled for master by research , the research title was similar to the project i handled at work. it supposed to be easy and straight forward but suddenly i got pregnant with my 2nd dotter and my spirit to finish it fled away , go to nowhere....hehehehe... then i thought its ok ... i will hold it first , let the 2 kids bigger and i'll pickup someday. so in 2006 , when the 3rd dotter was a little bit bigger, i talk to my lecturer and she suggest that i do reasearch on bioinformatic for her... on the protein sequencing. she loaded me with books, papers and journal but every time i try to digest it i felt like vomitting, the structure of the protein DNA and the parallel algoritm and codes to sequence it make me sick... it took a bout 6 months for me to give up. I decided the research title was not suitable for me....hehehhe..again? so i inhaled and exhaled... thinking what i can do to push myself to get my master....then suddenly i realized that the USM computer science school was offering a new course , which was quite interesting, the Msc in IT technopreneurship and the good thing was it's mixed mode. means 50% research and 50% coursework, by that way i cannot run away coz the exam will tied me and push me to finish.even better they open it for part-time student too... so here i am now , finishing my 2nd semester , another 2 semester to work on my thesis and research... so dear people ..please pray that my spirit will still here and wont runaway again this time as this is the farthest i've reach so far...


Today is my 3rd dotter's 5th birthday, the last she will celebrate as the yougest adik since after this Insyaallah she will become kakak already...she's so excited baba bought her a talking baby set came with baby carrier, feeding bottle and all sort of baby thing. I guess now, in her room she's sleeping with the baby... i will take a peep after this...:-). we have a small celebration today. Mama was so exhausted after the exam and her afternoon nap before Asar end up to be more than 2 hours. so i just cooked simple chicken curry to go with nasi and roti jala and hubby bought ayamas pepper roaster back home. So aft er eating dinner we eat her bday cake and that's it....

No comments:

Post a Comment